Show us a competitor’s written quote and we’ll beat it
Call us for more price match guarantee details if we don’t answer your question on this page.
WHAT THE PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE IS
Tri-Core Roofing and Exteriors focuses on offering the best products, unrivaled service, certified craftsmanship, and the strongest warranties.
So long as we’re talking about like vs like, we’ll beat or match any other quote. To be clear, the other quote has to be comparable in terms of more than just the shingles used. A roofing system has components that we WILL NOT sacrifice quality on just to save money. The vast majority of roofing companies will cut corners and purchase generic sub-standard products to keep prices low. The end result is a roof that will not last as long, and may even void the warranty on the shingles should they be lost to storm damage too easily.
It’s Important when comparing price matching to look for a company that still provides more!
WHAT THE PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE IS NOT
Tri-Core Roofing and Exteriors NEVER compromises quality!
The Price Match Guarantee is not a tool to win business by lowering quality. We won’t match a price because our competitors choose to use cheap sub-par products that we simply wouldn’t use. It’s our belief that no roof should be skimped on in such a way as to affect its integrity.
We will happily look over the competitions quote to see where they are cutting corners and advise homeowners accordingly. Consumer protection starts with knowledge.
Our Price Match Guarantee WON’T be a bad apple by cutting corners on:
- Flashing – Many roofers won’t install proper flashing to get the water to shed off a roof correctly.
- Ice Shield – Not putting ice shield on the eaves to prevent wind-driven rain and melting ice and snow from leaking through the roof deck can really make a mess of things.
- Ridge Cap – Many roofers do not address proper ventilation. Ignoring this front line of roof defense is a vital mistake.
- Felt – Synthetic Felt products like Tiger Paw are essential to keeping moisture off of the deck of a roof.
- Caulking – Not all roofers will address other potential leak issues and the need for fresh caulking around vents, flashing, skylights, etc.